Hi,

I'm using a CSS-only fly-out menu from CSSPlay (with permission) at
client's site
http://spa.awakenwomen.com/de/retreat_centre_welcome.php#maintext

Using the code below I've made it so that the flower (on the Retreat
pages) and bubble (on the Spa pages) stay visible on the right-hand
side menu to show which page you're currently on. This works in
conjunction with the relevant links on the top horizontal menu (again
the flower stays when you're on the retreat pages, the bubble when
you're on the spa pages).

This works in Firefox on both Mac and PC, but in Internet Explorer 6
the background images don't show up on the right-hand side menu. I
can't figure out why IE isn't showing them as it shows the images when
you hover over them (as it's supposed to).

The full CSS is at http://spa.awakenwomen.com/de/css/secondary.css (the
menu stuff is towards the bottom of the page.

If anyone has a clue for me, it would be gratefully received.

Cheers,

Tracy

/* Current Page Formatting */
#wellness_page.well_home .menu ul li#current1,
#wellness_page.well_intro .menu ul li#current2,
#wellness_page.well_aim .menu ul li#current3,
#wellness_page.well_coord .menu ul li#current4,
#wellness_page.well_price .menu ul li#current5,
#wellness_page.well_prog .menu ul li#current6,
#wellness_page.well_spec .menu ul li#current7,
#wellness_page.well_book .menu ul li#current8
{
        color: #008080;
        font-weight: bold;
        background: transparent url(../../en/images/bullet_retreat.gif) 100%
50% no-repeat;
}

#spa_page.spa_home .menu ul li#current1,
#spa_page.spa_ther .menu ul li#current2,
#spa_page.spa_equip .menu ul li#current3,
#spa_page.spa_fees .menu ul li#current4,
#spa_page.spa_open .menu ul li#current5,
#spa_page.spa_staff .menu ul li#current6,
#spa_page.spa_gift .menu ul li#current7,
#spa_page.spa_book .menu ul li#current8
{
        color: #008080;
        font-weight: bold;
        background: transparent url(../../en/images/bullet_spa.gif) 100% 50%
no-repeat;