What this sounds like to me is that a spammer harvested your email address and
has spoofed it and sent out his or her spam emails.  You are probably getting
the bounce back/undeliverable notices.

But yes, it is off-topic and I am as guilty.

--
Thanks!

Jeff

---- Christopher Douris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

=============
I checked (and deleted) my e-mail after work and went to bed at 9:30 am Monday
morning. When I got up at 3:30 pm I had more than 800 undeliverable or returned
mail messages that had accumulated in my inbox--most with attachments in the
original. Up until this, the most I would see is 30 or so messages. Is this
situation related?

Christopher
Christopher Douris
Newmarket, Ontario