I'm getting so close to what I want on this redesign:

www.springfieldmo.gov/newsite/jello.html
www.springfieldmo.gov/newsite/jello.css

I can't figure out why the bottom padding on #crumbs seems to be moving
stuff around - only in IE6 that I can tell - when the text is resized.  If I
resize text up, the maroon bar starts overlapping the content area and the
round image badge in the upper right portion starts moving down then
completely falling to the page bottom if text gets large enough.

With text resize down, the round image just starts moving up into the header
further, breaking the visual lines.

Why does text resizing affect a padding that's set in pixels?

Thanks, as always, to the great minds on this list.

:-)

Chris Akins
Web Coordinator
City of Springfield, MO