Only in IE6, the header of my site is too tall and extends below the header
image separating the header image from the menu with a gap.

Also... in IE6, IE7, and Opera (the only other browsers I've tested besides
Mozilla) I have an issue with the background image I use to make the sidebars
go all the way to the footer. The image skips the footer but then starts up
again just after the footer.

http://suchtreasures.com/2008/06/19/thrift-store-report-10/

I would appreciate any help you can offer. Please excuse the other issues of my
beginner CSS skills, which I think I can solve with time (border on smileys,
poor alignment of sidebar elements). I appreciate the stated guidelines for
this list, which are encouraging to beginners like me.

~Wardeh Harmon
Oregon, USA

Such Treasures ~ Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.~
Matthew 6:21

GNOWFGLINS™ ~ Embracing "God's Natural, Organic, Whole Foods, Grown Locally, In
Season"