Good to hear it works so far.
Yeah the background color has been a paradox of just what you say and
the known "branding" of the site now for so many years.

I have contemplated seeing if someone could help me come up with some
sort of javascript chunk where I could allow the user to change
the .prod_iteration style to a couple preset colors like grey, black,
or white.

Thanks,
Barrett
AOL/AIM handmadepaperus