jeroen vannevel wrote:
> hi,
>
> I can't find why my registering form can't be placed where I want it.
> does anyone has an idea?
>
> http://speedzor.com/register.php
>
> greetings,
> jeroen
 From what I can see right now is you style sheet is referencing

div.register {
position : absolute;
margin-left : 200px;
margin-top : 100px;
width : 200px;
float : left;
}

where register is a class and  your html is stating

    <form action="" method="post">
        <fieldset id="registration">
            <legend>Registration</legend>
            Username: <input type="text" name="nick" maxlength="15" />
            Password: <input type="password" name="pass1" maxlength="15"
/> <br />

            Re-enter your password: <input type="password" name="pass2"
maxlength="15" /> <br />
            E-mail adress: <input type="text" name="email"
maxlength="35" /> <br />
            <input type="submit" value="Register myself" /> <input
type="reset" value="Clear all fields" /> <br />
            </fieldset>
        </form>

where register is a id.

Changing one or the other so they are the same will help a great deal.
Where do you want the form to be placed?

Tango