Professional Web Pages - Information wrote:
> Dear David,
>
> Thank you for your feedback - my apologies for a late response.
>
> What is the suggestion/recommendation/community view for font
> formatting with CSS?
>
> Regards
> PWP
>

>>> Would you please provide feedback for the website
>>> http://www.AMSvet.com.au/
>>>

>>> PWP

For a lot of reasons, it is a good idea to reply to the list.

I am not able to provide "the suggestion/recommendation/community view"
for font formatting with CSS...

/M/y /personal opinion/ is to set font-size 100 percent (default) on the
body declaration, setting percent sizes for all selectors throughout the
style sheet thereafter; and,  not declaring a font-size on the primary
content p (in other words, the primary content inherits font-size 100
percent (default) from the body declaration.

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/