From: Brandon Blatcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [css-d] Positioning navigation and IE 6 positioning.
To: "css-discuss" <css-d@lists.css-discuss.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 4:26 PM

Two questions:

1. I'm working on a website, which has a simple horizontal navigation
bar. When the browser window is resize, all the text in the bar bumps
down to multiple lines, messing up the layout. How can I prevent this?

2. On the same website, in IE6, when the browser window is resized, the
right column slips under the left column. How can I prevent that?

The site link is:http://www.politicalfilter.com/content/frontpage/, and
yes the HTML and CSS validiate.

Thanks for any suggestions.