I am doing some work with the file
http://www.choroideremia.org/new/crf_header.php which contains both the HTML
code and CSS. I am trying to figure out how to get my eye graphic align with
the top of the screen and get the curve graphic appear at margin 200px to the
right margin of an 800 by 600 pixel screen. Any help welcome?

Also, why does Firefox and IE7 display the Guide Star graphic an text
differently? I would like to get the Guide Star graphic and text looking the
same in Firefox as IE and align with the bottom left corner of my curve
graphic. Help please.

Angus MacKinnon
Infoforce Services
http://www.infoforce-services.com

"Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into
the light." - Helen Keller