On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 8:04 PM, Bill Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Suzie Henderson wrote:
> > I thought I finally had all the kinks worked out but now my faux column
> down the left side has decided not to display at all in IE 5.5 and IE 7.
>
> Hi Suzie,
>

> Good news: I can't help you because this site displays identically on
> IE5.5, IE6, IE7 and Firefox on my system.
>
> Interestingly, I don't see any 16x16 icons anywhere as you noted in your
> email.
>
> Hope that helps. Sorry I can't replicate your problem.
> --Bill

Thanks, Bill That IS good news that you are seeing the site correctly in all
browsers. I'm working on a Mac and was resorting to Netrenderer for a quick
IE site check. I thought it might be a Netrenderer problem but forgot to
mention it. I have access to a network of PC's twice a week and normally
don't rely on Netrenderer.

The tiny icons are the least of my worries. A nice touch but not critical to
getting the rest of the 2000 pages up! Thanks for your prompt reply.

Suzie