Webmaster wrote:

> I've got a problem with IE6 I cannot solve. There's a gap at the top
> of the page that I need to fix, and I don't know if the problem lies
> in the markup for the DIV or in the size of the image or if it is
> something else. If you visit the page in IE6, you'll immediately see
> the problem. The background image seems to clip out and the
> background color comes through.  I've been able to solve a few other
> problems with the page, but I need to bother the list for help with
> this. I'm in over my head :) I appreciate any help anyone can
> provide. Thanks.

Hi Travis,

It seems you must have a span being generated by javascript within the
#before-top-links block (perhaps for IE lte 6 only). Try changing your
up for you.

Something like this:
#before-top-links div {
background-image:url(/css/images/gps/before-top-bg-corner-blue24.png);
background-position:top right;
background-repeat:no-repeat;
}

Another option would be to set a class/id on the nested <span> helper
element and reference it in the style sheet by class or id.

Hope it helps.
--Bill

--
/**