At 1:17 AM -0500 7/8/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Message: 18
>Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 23:47:20 -0400
>From: "Daniel Hammond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [css-d] horizontal nav not placing correctly
>To: <css-d@lists.css-discuss.org>

>CSS: www.objectivedesigns.com/amittius/index.css
>
>I've tested it in (all WinXP) FF3, IE7, IE6, Opera 9.5, and Safari 3. They
>all display the navigation correctly except Safari. I want the nav buttons
>to touch the bottom of the nav area, but they don't quite go to the bottom
>in Safari. I also haven't tested this on a Mac, so if anyone could do that
>for me, that would be great (thanks in advance). What's more pressing,
>though, is why does Safari display it incorrectly while all the others
>display it correctly?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Daniel Hammond
>2227 Dunseath Avenue
>Atlanta, GA 30318
>770-842-8817
>www.objectivedesigns.com

Daniel,

I looked at your site in Firefox on a Mac. The nav buttons (Home,
Link 2, etc.) extend below the bottom of the nav area in my display.
This isn't obvious unless you put the cursor on one of the link
buttons. When the button background turns brown, you can see that the
bottom of the button extends below the nav area.

I then looked at it in Safari, and the nav buttons extend just to the
bottom of the nav area, they do NOT extend below.

Sorry.

--

"Things are more like they are now than they ever were before."
-Former U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower