Well - the div id differs on these two pages.  The <h1> tag that looks like
you want it lives in a <div> with id="site_content".  The one that doesn't
look right lives in a <div> with id="content".

Otherwise, both are simple <h1> tags.  The styling on those two div id's
must be the difference.

Chris A.