| > CSS: http://www.objectivedesigns.com/amittius/white/index.css
| >
| > On Windows XP Pro... FF3, Opera 9.51, and Safari 3.1.2
| > display the site correctly. IE7 and IE6 don't. IE7 shows
| > everything right except the padding on the links in the
| > footer (it doesn't put padding on the bottom of the links,
| > only the sides and the top). IE6 has this same problem, but
| > it also doesn't correctly execute the margins of the light
| > blue boxes that are within the body text. It pushes them too
| > far away from the sides of the container. IE6 also seems to
| > be unable to correctly display PNG images with
| > semi-transparent pixels (the background images that appear
| > around the header, container, and footer).
|
| Try validate your CSS?
|
| IE6 doesn't support PNG's 256-levels of transparency. Other
| folk on the list know what to do about that ...
|
| David Jones

Alright, my CSS is valid.

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?profile=css21&warning=0&uri=htt
p%3A%2F%2Fwww.objectivedesigns.com%2Famittius%2Fwhite%2Findex.htm

I understand that IE6 just isn't going to show the transparent PNG's
correctly. I'll either live with it or deal with it later. But what about
the bottom padding of the links in the footer? Neither IE6 nor IE7 show that
correctly.

Daniel