On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:19 AM, French, Angela K (MHTG)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Try applying margins to the top or bottom of each div.  Actually, why is
> each form element in a div anyway?

I already had a margin on the bottom of each div, so I added one on
the top as well, and that did the trick.  Just increasing the bottom
margin had no effect, strange.  I have divs around each row for
precisely this kind of thing -- layout control.

Thanks.