We do use CSS on our site.  This was a basic creation to show that it is the
Vera Bradley syndication code causing the error.

Here is the original page:
http://www.junglejims.com/friends/jungle_jims_friends_jasmin_gift_shop.asp

--
Thanks!

Jeff

---- Bill Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

=============
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I do not have access to the code from Vera Bradley.  I am given a snippet to
> place within our web page.
[snip]
> I have been fighting Vera Bradley for over a month
> on this issue.  They say it is my code doing it, and I say it is their code
> doing it.  On our main site, we use a graphic background which tiles.  This
> example I gave you is a simplified coded page to show how the syndication
> code
> is over writing the page's code.  Is there a workaround for this?  Is there a
> way to contain the Vera Bradley code within the div it is placed in?
> Thanks!
> Jeff

Jeff,

It's your code doing it, or rather, preventing you from over-riding it.
You're not using cascading style sheets, you're using the attributes of
table elements to declare the colors on your site.

These are being over-written by the Vera Bradley site, but since you're
not using CSS, you can't over-ride their code.

I recommend switching to a CSS based layout (rather than tables) and
styling your site that way. That will permit you to set rules with
greater importance, over-writing the Vera Bradley code.

Hope that helps.
--Bill