apologies supposedly according to guru David I made an error and it was rude to
have posted about the same problem someone else was posting about. I really do
have this problem though and I was workingon it the same time as they were!

Can anyone help me out on this one? Thank you

 My sucker fish menu on the About my site naviagtion link is messed up.
Obviously I already have some li/ul css and I added a new class called sucker
for the li. Where did I go wrong? (The styles are the last ones before the
closing style tags) TIA

 http://tinyurl.com/6zfhld