I'm having a few different problems with my navigation bar that I would
> really appreciate any insight on.
>

> 1.       How do I center the entire navigation div? (I've tried different
> things, but nothing has worked.)

       One way would be to set the nav division to it's accurate width (it's
too large now)  and then set the margin to center.
         margin:0 auto;

    and you might also want to add:  text-align:center;  for older IE

> 2.       The width of each link looks good in IE 7 and Firefox, but in IE 6
> each link is stretching the entire width of the screen so it looks like
> these long bars piled on top of each other. How do I fix that?

       I don't have access to IE6 right now, so can't answer.

> 3.       When I hover over each link, the lime green hover background is
> taller than the dark green regular background, even though I have the same
> height applied to each. (You can see it at the bottom)

      Your nav actually is shorter than the height you have set so the
background shows.    Just state the height once and make it a few pixels
shorter and it won't show

> Here is a link:  http://www.cascadepest.com/_NEW_SITE/index.html
>
> The CSS link:  http://www.cascadepest.com/_NEW_SITE/stylesCascade.css

Also you might think about switching from pixels to ems, fixing your invalid
html,  and optimizing your style sheet so that a lot of the redundant values
are removed.  It makes everything work better.

Susan R. Grossman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]