Is it just me or is adobe.com's home page menu getting lost behind their
header flash? I'm on Vista home premium running FF 2.0 and when I view
adobe.com (home page) the menu drops down behind the flash and you can't
access their menus. It's driving me crazy! The company that touts being the
industry standard can't even seem to handle their own site menu! I have
tried to contact someone with no luck. I'm writing here with the hope that
Eric or someone here has a contact with someone at adobe that will actually
listen!

Thanks

Lisa

Lisa Wilcox
Owner/Lead Developer
Web Girl Web Designs

Disclaimer:  This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or
otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you
have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete
it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents
to anyone. Please send us by fax any message containing deadlines as
incoming e-mails are not screened for response deadlines. The integrity and
security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.  Any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company.