On 3 Aug 2008, at 09:39, Jonny Stephens wrote:

> The IE7 problem appears to stem from the widths generated as inline
> styles to the following divs

> In Firefox, Firebug shows width: 820px. In IE7 the developer toolbar
> shows width:1205px. If I remove the inline width property using the
> IE bar toolbar the carousel shows the correct width.

I've had a spare couple of minutes to revisit this. It may be that
adding the following will bring IE7 into line, though it'd be good to
know what's causing the different widths to be generated.

div#mycarousel { width:800px!important; }

IE7 has another issue: the carousel's TDs display wider, so they
don't fit evenly.

Jonny