This is my first post, I did try to find the answer through the archives
but came up empty.
I am attempting to use some transparent png graphics, when I use the
behavior to get IE6 (I do not have 7 on my machine) to handle the
transparent png's IE shifts everything around, for some reason it ties the
#quote to the H1. I came up with the underscore fix to make everything line
up almost as close as in firefox.
The question is should I proceed this way, I am not sure of the pit falls.
Thank you for your time.
Marc
#wrapper{
         margin:auto;
         margin-top:10px;
         width:97%;
         max-width:950px;
         background: transparent url(../images/logo3.png) no-repeat left top;
}
/*************head***********************/
#header
{height: 145px; background:transparent;
}
#logo {
         position: relative;
         width: 70px;
         height: 80px;
         background-image: url(../images/cool.png);
         background-repeat: no-repeat;
  }

  #logo h1 {
     position: absolute;
     left: 50px;
     top: 70px;
     width: 300px;_width:800px;
     height: auto;
         font-style:italic; color: #FF0033; font-size:24px;
  }

  #quote {
         position: absolute;
         left: 500px;
         _left:550px;
         top: 20px;_top: -10px;
         width: 200px;
         height: 50px;
         background: url(../images/shipping.png) no-repeat;
         z-index: 1000;
  }

  #banner {
         position: absolute;
         right: -220px;_right: -120px;
         top: 10px;_top:-95px;
         width: 160px;
         height:40px;
         background: url(../images/places.png) no-repeat left top;
}
#wrapper, #logo, #banner, #quote, #header{ behavior: url(iepngfix.htc)}
/*********************end head region, begin top nav******************/

HTML
      <h1>Site Name.com</h1>