On 22.08.2008, at 23:04, Chris Akins wrote:
> Setting up a container that's fixed in BOTH height and width is
> failing to design for the web, in my opinion.  It's design for print.

I fully agree 100%. It's not my call however. The <div> height/width
is given and I have to deal with it.

> etc.  These variables pretty much dictate that if your content is
> important at all, then your containers for that content should grow
> and shrink with said content.

Again, I agree. In this particular case, however, the content isn't
_that_ important I guess. In the <div> there's an image and some
"teaser" text describing the image - both rendered as a link to the
content in full view (different page).

Regards,
Marcel

--