Rachel Mawhood wrote:

> When one uses the keyboard shortcut for Skip to Content (access key
> S, to a div called "content") on this site,
>
> http://www.internationalorganbuilders.com/uk/access.php

> which has a pseudo frame at the top, the browser doesn't seem to
> recognise that the "content" div is located further down the browser
> screen than the pseudo frame div.

That's normal for in-page anchors - they always end up on top of the
browser-window.

The trick is to make the anchor (top of "content") run to the top of the
browser-window, while the content stays below the "pseudo frame div".

Several ways to do this - depending on design, but I chose to offset the
#content div using the existing 'position: relative' in this example...

<http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/alien/rm/test_08_0827.html>

See if it's close enough for comfort, and if so you'll find the altered
and added styles commented here...

<http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/alien/rm/test_08_0827_files/isoconso.css>

regards
        Georg