Hey List,
 heres something iam a bit stuck on also especially to make it cross
browser safe
and id like to hear your opinion on it.

- The Content Div is centered and fixed width.
- The Footer Div streches to the Browser Window size.
- Inside the Footer i need to have an area which is centered just like
the Content Box
- That Footer has a Gray Line that is supposed to strech as well
* here comes the tricky part*
- Inside that Gray Line i "need" to have a Half-Transparent Image
which makes shine through the "Body Color"! (youll see in the
testcase)
- I was able to accomplish that BUT the next Step is:
? I need to have that Half Transparent Image "centered and Left
aligned to the Wrapper" (not fixed to the left Browser Window like
now)
? The Gray Background Line on both sides of the Half-Transparent Image
"still stays always streched" to the Browser Window just like now.
? Solution for IE6

Testcase:  http://www.savespam.com/testcase/

Hope you guys can give me some insights. :)

Best Regards,
Martin