It's an extremely static page.  Even with 100's of items, it's not woth
setting up a database just for the sake of generating the markup.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan K Baker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: [css-d] List items in columns

With such a large amount of data, I would suggest using a template and
perhaps a server-side database.

MySQL is often included in a web hosting package and is fairly quick to
learn.

Regards,

Alan.

www.theatreorgans.co.uk
www.virtualtheatreorgans.com
Admin: ConnArtistes, UKShopsmiths, 2nd Touch & A-P groups
Shopsmith 520 + bits
Flatulus Antiquitus