Hi,

I have a problem with a table in a liquid layout.
I have posted this issue om 28 June and Alan Gresley (I have also checked
his test
http://css-class.com/test/css/visformatting/float-containg-wide-images-tables.htm)
and Suzie Henderson helped me to fix it in FF.
But It does'nt work in IE6/7.

The layout is made by a left column (200px) and a right liquid colum. Body
is floating left and
has a margin (left-right 5%) to ensure the liquidity. Inside the right
column I have a div containing a table. When the table is rich of data and
so it grows in width, It breaks the layout. So
it'is no more contained in the box and the left part of the table has
nobackground color (of table containing div).

Is it possible that table enlarges the right-column also in ie? I'm asking
why the div containing the table does'nt enlarge to contain it (both of them
are float: left)

here is the code:
http://www.fedegrafia.com/forum/cdl

Thanks