On 12/09/2008, at 10:36 AM, David Laakso wrote:

>>> Not sure i can use this one as a reference. It is designed for us to
>>> read and learn from. Plus it does not conform to 100% body text
>>> size.
>>>

>> Would be good if its CSS was consistent with its message.
>>

> Blame the CSS and the fact that it does not conform to 100% primary
> content, and that the site itself suffers from the IE em font-scaling
> bug,  on "A List Apart"
>
> <http://www.alistapart.com/> they are the publisher, not the author,
> of the article.

>>> Huh? I don't have a link in my signature. This one has gone over
>>> my head
>>> i think.
>>>

>> It went over my head too, and I'm curious what it was about.
>>

> Whoops. Sorry, I was referring to your e-mail address <wink>.
> Michael Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> <http://paradise.net.nz/>
>

> --
>
> A thin red line and a salmon-color ampersand forthcoming.
>
> http://chelseacreekstudio.com/

Paradise were the best ISP many years ago here in New Zealand, but
were bought out by TelstraClear (ultimately owned by Telstra -
Australia's govt owned incumbent).  Since then it's been left to
wither and die.

(slightly more on topic...)

Does anyone else have the page break below the header, and dance from
left to right in Safari when reloading?  Something I've not seen
before.  If it's not just me I'll send the person responsible an email.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+64 21 999 990
Mothership | mothership.co.nz