Hi All,

I'm apologize if this was brought up before. I searched the archives but
couldn't find anything on this topic.

What tools and methods do you guys use to troubleshoot in IE?

Right now I've got it all covered in Mozilla FF. I use the webdeveloper
toolbar, in conjunction with firebug to help me find issues within the site.

But when I have problems in IE, it is extremely difficult for me to find
what's wrong. I was curious to know what you guys do. Right now for IE,
sometimes I just outline all the divs manually to figure out why the box
does what it does. Other than that, I sometimes spend an hour or two on it
and may or may not find the solution.

Thanks.

- Annesta