Thierry Koblentz wrote:
> [...]
Hello Thierry,

Yes, I was using 'para.setAttribute("class","cr");'
I've changed it to 'para.className = "cr";' and it's done the trick.  The text
now appears about 10px below its FF3 position, but I can work on that.

I'm a bit dubious about using the 'alt' or 'title' attribute (of 'img') for
this
purpose, it's probably frowned on by the standardistas.  Title produces the
tooltip, too, which is undesirable.

Many thanks.

Tim