Hi Everyone...

I have two questions and I'm hoping someone here might know the
answers...

I'm not that experienced with css, and am very curious if anyone
out here would know how I can achieve the effect of highlighting
the selected item on my list in red instead of blue.

The page is at http://www.octos.org/ooth/2new.htm

I have validated it and noted that the function that I'm using
that will allow me to put the document in the window immediately
to the right uses &&'s and that is throwing errors with the
validator. From what I can tell there are no other errors except
those in the AJAX script.

Are there any hints for having the script tag elements validate
or will they always give errors?

Much thanks for your assistance and consideration. Have a
wonderful day everyone!

--
Laura                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]