Hi *Peter,

I am new member and I am still finding my feet in this forum.

I happen to have a similar problem, have tried everything and even though I
am just a placement student , the professional staff doesn't know how to
deal with this as well.

so I created this website and no matter whether I use the super sleight
(generating other bugs such as no use of links, problem with google maps on
location.html etc) I ended up with the google code.

My problem is that even though I am using conditional coments for each
version of IE it still parses the default .css style, so I can't style the
page accordingly really!!

here is the website link: http://kiltennel.ie.4pm.ie/index.html

I would appreciate any comments or suggestions & thank you in advance!

*
--
Calliope Georgousi
BSc Multimedia Technology & Design