Linda wrote:

> In my body css I have specified Arial but it shows up on my site in
> Times Roman, what am I doing wrong?
>
> http://www.uwba.org/eks/working_comp_home.php

You have
font: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;
It does not work, since when using the font shorthand, you need to specify
at least the font size, right before the font family, e.g.
font: 100% Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;

Alternatively, use the font-family property instead of the font shorthand,
when you wish to set just the font family (font face):
font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;

As an aside, including Verdana is rather pointless here. How many
computers have Verdana but lack both Arial and Helvetica? Very very few if
any. And should such a situation really occur, the text would look much
bigger than using Arial or Helvetica. The system-dependent fallback
designated by the keyword sans-serif is probably a much better choice
then.