Hello all

Was just testing something in IE8b2 and noticed that a particular
element wasn't showing a hover transition. Reducing to test case to
this, I still see the same bug at my end.

http://css-class.com/test/bugs/ie/8b2/no-hover.htm

I have no idea what is going on. Can anyone please confirm that IE8b2
does not render the hover transition (showing green) on the two divs
containing the text hover. IE8 in IE7 compatibility mode is working as
expected. I have been told that IE8 compatibility mode is broken in some
fashion.

--
Alan http://css-class.com/

http://www.wearechange.org/