On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:36:40 -0500, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
> I've found recently that when I use a CSS reset, I can no longer use the
> "cellpadding"
> attribute on a TABLE tag, but the "cellspacing" attribute works just fine. Is
> this
> normal? Is there a recommended way to deal with this?

[...]

To expand on Georg's reply re: fine-tuning those reset styles to your
own requirements, I'd like to suggest that Eric Meyer never intended
his reset styles to be used thoughtlessly and "as is." In his related
article[1] he states:

  "My hope is that people will use them as a launch pad for their own
   resets and for deeper thinking about styling and browsers."

[1] <http://meyerweb.com/eric/thoughts/2007/05/01/reset-reloaded/>

Cordially,
David