Hi,

I have another issue with which I hope you can help.  This one relates to
the following site:

http://www.kristenluke.com

The CSS file is at http://www.kristenluke.com/styles.css

The site looks fine when the Text Size is set to Medium (default).  However,
if I increase the Text Size to Larger or Largest, the layout gets messed up.
Is there are way to stabilize a layout using floated divs so that this
effect doesn't happen?   I don't know how many people increase the text
size.  When I use the Zoom property, the site still looks good (in both IE7
and Firefox).

Thanks!  I hope one day to be able to help others with CSS, but I am still a
newbie.

Debbie