MEM wrote:
> But, I have no problems about bottom and top post.

I don't think David was necessarily focusing on _your_ problems, Marcio.

> I kind of can organize things around here, and have it all on one single
> client, from meetings, to notes, to several e-mail accounts, all in one
> front-office that is not "ugly" I mean, not properly design, I mean, not
> easy to find what we want for, as google is.

I'm not sure what any of that means.

> "and you too can join us in enjoying and helping to keep this list well
> organized"
> That's why I have suggested the newsgroup. :p

I liken this to suggesting that we help people remember the names of all
fifty United States by rearranging geographically into alphabetical order.

> The "just as it is" is not my way of thinking. Sorry. At least will never be
> without a proper reason for doing so. ;)

I can understand this to some extent: You're saying that just because
something has always been one way doesn't mean that's the right way. I
think David is saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I have to
agree with David.

> So, I don't get why "is Email much more convenient".

Convenient is subject to opinion.

> "Newsgroups are no more organized than email"
> I disagree.

Knew ya would.

Go here: http://css-discuss.markmail.org/

> On a newsgroup you don't need this rules:
> http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=OffTopic . :)

I can't imagine that's true. I can't imagine any place in the world
where that could possibly be true. I need an OffTopic filter even when
I'm riding the bus...and more frequently at family gatherings.

> So... I have to insist on the newsgroup think if no one can give me the
> right reasons why is a mailing list better then a newsgroup. (In case you
> haven't notice, I believe it isn't btw. ;)

I'm not sure you've given any reasons why a newsgroup is better than a
mailing list, either, but I'm also not going to lose sleep trying to
convince you. You're pretty clearly set on having a newsgroup and I
think it's a great idea. Let us know how to register for it once you get
it going.

Just my tooth sense.
Bill

Bill Brown, MacNimble.com :: "From dot concept to dot com since 1999"
WebDevelopedia.com, TheHolierGrail.com, Cyber-Sandbox.com, Anytowne.com
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a
faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and
has forgotten the gift. -- Albert Einstein