Greetings!

I finally finished this website and everything works perfectly on all
browsers (Win & Mac) except for IE 6 and 7 on Windows.

I have a graphic decoration at the bottom of each of the following two pages
and have used CSS margin-left to position them, but IE doesn't seem to
recognize the margin and places the graphic on the left side of the screen.
I tried fiddling with the padding as well, but then everything got very
messed up.

Here are the pages with problems:

http://www.boletta.com/aau/book.html

http://www.boletta.com/aau/type.html

Here is the external stylesheet:

http://www.boletta.com/aau/portfolio.css

I can't figure out what causes this to happen in IE or if I am doing
something wrong in CSS (or XHTML). All of the HTML is valid. I also checked
all the embedded and external stylesheets  at WC3 and the CSS is all valid.

I am stumped. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill Boletta