Hi all,

Ok, I have a problem where IE6 and IE7 are doing what I want, but the
rest of the gang (FF, Safari and Chrome) are not doing what I want.
Basically, I'm using negative top and bottom margins to move the top
and bottom div "in" on the inner text. Sorry if I'm not explaining
this well, but the test page will explain it much better. What's
happing in IE6 and IE7 is want I want. But my natural way of thinking
is if it works in IE6 and IE7 but not in the others, then I'm doing
it wrong. Here's the link:

http://dev.tonedeafdesign.com/test/test27.html

There are two "balloons" on the page. The first one is without the
negative margins, and you can see why I want to move the text
"margins", and the second one is my "solution" that only works in IE6
and IE7.

Check it in IE6 and IE7 to see what I want, then in FF, Safari or
Chrome to see the problem. The CSS is in the head.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark