And you don't need the bold in the links, you can do that in CSS.

You should do all that in the CSS.

Also you should ot some CSS and apply it to the a tag, not the b tag.

#point li a:hover b, #point li a.current b,
#point2 li a:hover b, #point2 li a.current b {
        display:block;
        float:left;
        cursor:pointer;
        /*font-weight:normal;*/
}
#point li a:hover b, #point li a.current b {
        background:transparent url(../img/up_arrow.gif) no-repeat center
bottom;
}
#point2 li a:hover b, #point2 li a.current b{
        background:transparent url(../img/up_arrow2.gif) no-repeat center
bottom;
}

THis..
#point li, #point2 li {
        display:table-cell;
        margin:0;
        padding:0;
}

You don't usually use table-cell rule like that for menus, use inline
or float.