I am trying to create a liquid 3 column layout.  My last email indicated that I
had figured out how to do this with 2 tiling bg images.  Here is my website:

http://frank.mtsu.edu/~provost/MT_home/mt_bulletproof.shtml

I have floated all columns and would like to create a wrapper to hold 2 news
stories side-by-side in the center column.  It works fairly well in FF, but in
IE6, the title and image div goes all the way to the edge of the screen instead
of staying in the 46% width column.  Also, the paragraph of text does not
appear at all.  I have been working on this problem for weeks.  Can someone
look at my code and tell me what I've done wrong?

Thanks,
Kris