Debbie Campbell wrote:

>> http://www.redkitecreative.com/projects/hixon/approach.php
>
> However that's still happening in Safari/Mac 2.04 and 3.12.
>
> I'd like to fix this so that (1) the brown isn't visible at the
> bottom and (2) I don't have to use such a tall footer background
> image. Can someone advise?

Put a cropped - no transparent parts - version of the background-image
you use on footer, on the body - instead of the one you have on body
now. Then you can delete the height you have on footer, and browsers
will make it appear as tall as it needs to be and not a pixel taller.

Would be a good idea to use a lighter background-color on body, as one
can't even see the text on top of the one you have now. Images may load
slowly, or not at all, and having the right foreground/background colors
is important then - especially since you use so much small text.

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no