Suzie Henderson wrote:
> <http://www.txfannin.org/cemeteries>

> I recently discovered that the large photos are sometimes being
> pushed down to be even with the bottom of the content of the left
> column.

When window-width shrinks below a certain width, the wide image drops
below left column. The content area then continues to shrink as the
window is narrowed further.
Happens in all IE/win versions, regardless of OS - tested in IE6
(win2K), IE7 (XP & Vista) and IE5.5 to IE8b2 (IETester on XP).

Only "cure" seems to be to declare a 'min-width' on #content or body -
value depends on image-size, which saves IE7 and above. Doesn't help on
IE6 and lower though.

regards
        Georg
--