Greetings!

I've been having trouble for awhile getting  ordered lists to appear with
the correct sequential numbers and/or letters in IE 7.

None of the various options for list-stye-type worked, so I just omitted
them altogether and went for the default ol style, but all the numbers are
still all ones with no sequential numbering. I know that there is a bug
surrounding the list-style-type attributes in IE, but I thought that the
default would surely work. It does in all browsers save for IE. I'm not sure
how to solve this. Any help appreciated.

Here is an example:

http://www.boletta.com/php/

Thanks,

Bill Boletta