Hi Elaine,

use this regular expression in DW CS3 "find and replace" to remove
embedded styles.

make sure you check "use regular expression" box.
then select "folder" in "find in" dropdown and browse to the folder
where your files are.
leave "replace" box empty since you would like to remove embedded
styles by replacing them with blank.

you may now click "replace all" button or "replace" button if you want
just want to see first how it works.

good luck!

cheers,

Virgil