http://bctaztest.bigmikes.org/test.html
http://bctaztest.bigmikes.org/test_bct.css

~5 pixels above the burgundy menu bar. With no Firebug in IE it makes it
difficult to figure things out... Using the IE Developer Toolbar I can see
that the TD cell that holds the header image is containing the problem. The
image is not the problem, though. In the IE DT I see #text# in the cell but
I can't find any text in the cell. It's an image and three image maps.

And before you lay into me, yes, this site will be redesigned shortly
getting rid of most of the tables. For now I just need to get it working
with a new color scheme.

Any idea on the extra white space above the menu?

I also just noticed my text boxes in the FedEx section are off... gotta look
into that as well...

Thanks,

Mike