Personally as a beginner css-er I would like to see #1 and #3.Thanks for the
vote!,
Paul

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them.
~Albert Einstein

If you want the truth to stand clear before you, never be for or against.
 The struggle between "for" and "against" is the mind's worst disease.
~Sent-ts'an, c.700 C.E.