On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 10:52:05 -0800 (PST), S. Reets wrote:
> I am new to CSS and I've been toying with this for DAYS and am at my wit's
> end ... I
> hope someone can help!
>
> Page Link: http://www.ficarradesignassociates.com/portfolio3.htm
>
> Gallery and hover images center just fine in Safari and Firefox on both 800
> and 1024
> width screens, but in IE the hover image ISN'T centered on 1024 width (but it
> is
> centered on 800 width)

Not sure exactly how to fix it, but I see you absolutely position the span
that contains the larger image using left, right, *and" width. That is likely
confusing IE. Try taking out the "width".

Be aware that IE 5 and 6 will not "stretch" an A.P. box by using both
"left" and "right". You may need a different approach for those browsers.

Cordially,
David