I'm under the gun to convert a page to standards, and I'm using blueprint to
maintain my design.

I'm hitting some weird ie display bugs, and my tricks to stop them aren't
working.

I can't get ie to correctly honor a relative position rule on a text type
input, nor can I get it to nudge it up via a negative margin,
but the really weird part is the div and form in the header seem to have
come OUT of the containing div.  I thought this was a clear problem, used
div {overflow: auto} and no luck... and on the SECOND nav list, ie/Win is
somehow repeating the last character of on a new line... I've never seen
that before.  I can't seem to get firebug lite to work correctly, to inspect
the rules,  anyone be able to help me out here, or at least point me in the
right direction?

Here is the test page:
http://ericcash.dreamhosters.com/outside/mk/opinionsBoard.html

thanks for your help!