Debbie Campbell wrote:
> My absolutely-positioned #challengeBtn link is missing in IE6 but
> present in other browsers (the big blue 'Create a Group' button on the
> orange bar):

> Also, the submenus for the navigation bar are sliding under the content
> in IE6/7. I've tried various z-indexes for different elements and cannot
> get any changes to occur. Again, your help greatly appreciated!

Hi, Debbie--

First, the easy fix:
#header{z-index:1;}
...will fix your menu issue.

I suspect something's gone awry with your png fix and that's what's
causing the trouble on your challengeBtn link.

Setting the element to position:absolute after the page load causes it
to appear exactly as it should. Paste this into your address bar to check:
javascript:(function(){document.getElementById("challengeBtn").style.position="absolute";})();

Have you tried a simple template without the JS?

Hope it helps.
--Bill