Hi all,

I think this is a css problem, but if it's not I apologise in advance.

I'm trying to style a php input tag for hover and it works great in Firefox and Opera but alas not in IE6 which is the version I use for testing IE, on the assumption that if it works in 6 it should work in more recent versions.

This is the css:-

div#change input, div#shopon input, div#pay input {
   background-color: #006633;
   border: 2px double #030;
   border-top-color: #00aa33;
   border-left-color: #00aa33;
   color: #fff;
   font-weight: bold;
   font-size: 10px;
   }
div#change input:hover, div#shopon input:hover, div#pay input:hover {
   background-color: #00CC33;
   }

This will take you to the wedding flowers page, then just add an item and go to the checkout. Its the three green buttons.

http://www.theflowershopdemo.com/views/layouts/catalogue.php?catid=1&view=Weddings

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Dermot.